A newly restored 1948 John Deere Model AR tractor – 28 Draw Bar HP is an excellent...
Welcome to Moore Museum, Mooretown, Ontario
Our 12-building site is home to intriguing displays, engaging programs and interesting events. After you visit us here, we trust you will want to visit us in person. We look forward to seeing you.
What others are saying about Moore Museum:
- "Very informative" Aislynn N.
- "Great displays" Jacqueline V.
- "So much to see!" Christine G.
- "Awesome artifacts" Sheila T.
- "Wonderful -- will be back!!" M. family
- "Came to see lighthouse, was much more than that." Roopa
- "An amazing experience" W. family
- "Love all the old buildings" Joan E.
- "Fun for grandkids" Eliza M.
- "Wonderful hidden gem" Terry-Lynn B.
- "Like old times" Jim R.
- "Trains are awesome" Xavier
- "Well maintained. Love the outdoor buildings" Christine C.
- "Well worth the visit" Joy O.
- "Learning experience. Thanks!!" Terence B.
- "Great collection!" Vicki H.
- "One of the best in Ontario" Roger T.